This and that

Stormy day here. Overnight the rain has leached so much green from the trees and it is now golden foliage time. I am enjoying a lazy afternoon watching the leaves dance in the wind from the comfort of my easy chair.

Clyde was hiding under my chair when I came downstairs. Maybe he saw the storm and resorted to an old instinctive behavior from before he came to be a pampered indoor cat. 

Been working hard on learning to paint a simple landscape after learning about aerial perspective. In my first two attempts in watercolor class my trees looked stilted and overpainted. So I tried a third smaller version and I think I like it the best so far.

I am on round three of my little rosette and successfully printed out everything i need to finish it. More on that tomorrow....

Comments