If only.....

I can sustain or build on my quilting momentum in 2019, there would be much progress.

I made my Clue 6units.  They are not as dark as the photo implies and they look fine against the deep saturation of my orher colors. 



If i have leftovers i see that they can be used in Daybreak from string frenzy

The pile of purples called to me and i guess i had some bonus triangles piling up so i started making scrap crystals. I am thinking of a total of nine blocks for a wallhanging. Tjis pattern looks complicated but it is actually simple and goes together quickly. I can't say more......The pattern is in this book.

I have tamed the chaos in my dining room and am thinking of setting up a first floor sewing station with my featherweight so i can sew up string or crumb blocks.   The strings and crumbs are hard to keep up with.  

Comments

  1. Your crystals look so good! I can't wait to start sewing up my own for RSC :) I hope you do continue your momentum in 2019. Happy New Year, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise! So far i have only been squaring up bonus triangles today. But it needed to be done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!