Late out of the starting gate on clue 2

I managed to start cutting clue 2 on a very busy weekend. I am using my small easy angle ruler and strips from my scrap users system bins.

When clue 2 dropped i was helping my son do the final cleanout on an apartment he was vacating. Between moves he is back at the family homestead for about a week.  Some of his stuff will be stored 2ith us for a while so tbere was a lot of stashing and reorganizing to do.

Saturday was our needlecrafters group childrens craft sale. Handmade items for $5 and less so they can have surprises under the tree for their loved ones.

We had a good year this year with that.

On Sunday i finished my Christmas string fling potholders and put the borders on the holiday panel wallhanging.  I was tired after church and did little more than cook a nice dinner for the menfolk.

This morning i got a little bit of cutting done.  With any luck i can get this first batch sewn and trimmed today. I think its better than making the required number and sliver trimming them at the end.

Not much of a linkup report but its all i could manage. Excuse typos as i am posting from my phone.


Comments