Prep work

Its a warm rainy Friday here. I got drenched doing a grocery run and then we got a flash flooding alert so i abandoned plans to be out and about. Bonnie dropped Clue 5 so i started gathering fabric and getting ready to cut. My color map says my large triangles are red and my small ones are purple. Got off to a slow start when we had a work stoppage on the cutting table.

I got my reds cut but realized my neutral strips are somewhat depleted....not to mention ancient, dull, and uninspiring.

So i spent the afternoon with my accuquilt cutting into this pile. The bottom of the pile has a medley of white on black and black on white prints.  I cut it all into 1,1.5, 2, and 2.5" strips.  

Now its gone. My little led lamp is a convenient place to store strips while cutting.

The blacks are cut up as well as some reds and purples.

But it was a real scrapsplosion in there so i wound up my worksession by stowing all the new cuts in the right bin. 

And now we are chillin.

I think this was a good year end effort. 

Comments

  1. I agree! A nice accomplishment for the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise. I really hope i can be more productive in 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!