Purple Strings

I made relatively short work of Clue 4 since I had so many purple strings and 1.5" strips.  Other than that it's been the usual crazy pre-Christmas chaos.

While working on a freelance project, I discovered I am out of practice and forgot to save my work, losing about a third of the assignment. So I got up early the next day and rewrote that section from scratch. 

This morning while getting ready to go to needlework group and art group today, I was up and down the stairs ten times retrieving things I needed and had mislaid.  By the end of the day I realized I couldn't do art group because I had everything but my brushroll. I couldn't paint so I only made progress in doing some light sketching for a new watercolor painting.

Anyway, here is my purple stuff for Clue 4.


And I just had to see how all four of my colors look together.
It should be interesting. I think it will all work out ok. We just have to see how these clues come together, it's all part of the fun. And I will either never deviate from bonnie's colors again, or I will feel great pride in having ventured out into uncharted waters. 

Time to linkup!

Comments