RSC2019 Saturday 3

I was so inspired by the  RSC linkup last week.  So many great ideas.  Til now I have just been making blocks and finishing up my Good Fortune ( not done yet...). Someone else was doing a Bonnie Hunter quilt as her RSC project....i cant remember which blogger or which quilt but it got me thinking i should do a whole quilt top during this challenge too. I have been wanting to do tumalo trail and try to make it a quilt as you go project. I had a stash of little nine patches ready to go.

UPDATE- It is Mangofeet and her project is Sand Castles from Bonnie Hunter's latest book.

So ta da! Here are my reds for this week.

I got the third border done on Good Fortune but my biggest accomplishment was getting this ufo quilted today.  Just need to teim and bind it.

There is sone red in those little squares so i guess it counts for the linkup. It is a variation on Idaho Square Dance because i didn't want to make the log cabins. Been there done that. I sleep under my lig cabin quilt every night. 



Comments

  1. One just begun and another nearly done. Both will be beautiful with their bits of RED in there for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have written my post title for me Joyful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reds really tie all your nine patches together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thank YOU for hosting RSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Tumalo Trails would make a great RSC quilt! (It's on my bucket list, along with most of Bonnie's quilts. I sure hope I live to be 400 so I can get all these quilts made!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gayle. Bonnie is a powerhouse of scrappyness...also Becky over at Quilted Twins. I wonder if they sleep?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!