Triangle Wrangle

My string bins overfloweth. My crumb bin is huge. I needed to try to deplete something less overwhelming. So i started with a small bin of bonus triangles and am trying to trim them into some standard sizes that can be used up. I managed to press and trim so many today that i depleted half the bin! Yay for measurable progress.

There only a few of these batik hsts.

I like this chevron layout and will probably make this into part of a zippered pouch.

I have lots of scrappy reds and this green and white.  Could be useful for some new holiday placemats maybe? Tablerunner? We shall see how it evolves.....


Comments

  1. Cute name for a post! Concentrated effort with a portion your scraps is a great place to start on the attack. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!