Gears are meshed and gears are turning

Sorry, but La Passacaglia reminds me if gears....it's my inner engineer.

I stitched in the last completed rosette, and have seven more to go.





I even started the wheels turning on a new one.  This fabric was a gift from a friend. She said I could definitely put it to good use. I don't think I could use it as yardage, but look at the fussy cutting possibilities.



So, here's the center I cut.


I even got rounds 2 and 3 printed already.

Also, here are two finished photos of Food Fortune. I am not sure what I will do with this quilt, but it's done. I should not have made it square. If anyone has a kids playroom in these circus-bright colors, let me know.





Comments

  1. Your GF is fantastic! Great job! You know I love those bright, bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise! Your quilts always have great color combos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!