Yellow progress for RSC2019

I had hoped to empty my pretzel bin of yellow scraps by the end of the month but it keeps refilling so its not a great way to measure progress. I will do a full recap on the last day of the month.

Today I did some tidying of the quiltorium. One of my informal goals this month is to organize my fabric drawers. So i pulled out a lot of yellows and ran them thrpugh the accuquilt to cit strips for future use. Then i put away other cut strips that had been draped over a hanger. 

I managed to sew a bit out of my scrap bin.

And the tidied some more. My featherweight station is clear except for the top shelves! and i think it needs a dedicated project. Get back to wild and goosey perhaps?

My wall mounted shelves are clearer. You can see my big finish from earlier this week has a new home. It will store what is left of the yellow scraps after the end of the month. I will probably ziplock them to keep the dust out. Shelves need dusting but not today!

Then i pushed along what i hope will be my second quilt finish this month.Good Fortune is ready to quilt!

Linking up to RSC2019

Comments

  1. Good looking string blocks. They are a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrap basket is way cute, and I always love a good string block. Isnt it funny how our scraps continue to multiply (and the sewing room messes too)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two quilt finishes in one month is a lot! I love your scrappy string blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. May we never run out of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really getting organized! And you're zooming along on Good Fortune, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!