Color Change!

As winter reappears hereabouts with our biggest snowfall of the season. I am putting away last months yellows. Its March now in RSC2019 and we are going Green.

I can't measure progress by how many are left in pretzel jar but if you hop over to my February Review Post you will agree I used a lot of yellow.

So it's getting put away in my new yellow scrap bin.  Semi pieced leftovers on the bottom.

Then the scraps and strings are covered now with a cloth napkin until i find the box of ziplocks.  Ziplocks will go into the yellow bin and the bin itself is washable. I will still have room to accumulate yellow scraps in this bin so it's all good.

Next I pawed through various containers of precuts and was delighted to find a good supply.  

I would like to make a single block wallhanging of Bonnie Hunter's Emerald City.(Click and scroll down)

I dont think i have the stamina to make more than one of those blocks in this lifetime and I have written out my cheat sheet of what i need for a single block. 

Here are my green Tumal Trail blocks from Jan, Feb and March all playing together. As long as i keep cranking out the ninepatches as leaders and enders these give me a quickstart every month. The green is reading as too blue in tjis photo though.


Comments

  1. Oh, I know what you mean about that block of Bonnie Hunter's. One block would make a great wall hanging, though. Hope you have greens in the right sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE those Tumalo Trail blocks!!! Enjoy working with your GREEN scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!