March wrap up

I didn't have a very productive month. Today I did finish off a few more things.

 My green scrap bin is done.

And my green scraps have taken up residence therein.

I am going to try serging my next one and leaving the serged seams exposed on the inside.

I made two more Covered in Love blocks for this month's drive. The purple ones were completed today.

And my earlier finishes were:


The two green blocks added to Tumalo trail.

I started a rosette with a bit of green.

In the painting department i am done with snow scenes and exploring the many ways to make green.

Our trees are still bare but the green is rising in the briar that forms the undergrowth in our woods. Daffodils have begun to bloom and the skunk cabbage is pointing its nose above ground in marshy areas.

Does are out and about with their yearlings.  New fawns arrive in early summer.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  Clyde says we should all relax.

Comments

  1. I'm feeling inspired by your Tumalo Trail! It is deliciously scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!