Precious little sewing this week

Other than finishing my Emerald City wallhanging i have done so little this week. Taxes, prepping for guests tomorrow and the watercolor class and an extra drawing class really cut in to my free time. 

Started some crumb piecing to make a green scrap bin.

Started cutting and sewing my Covered in Love blocks. They have green in them. 

I will update this post if i get any done today. Til then this us my short linkup to RSC2019.

Back to cleaning for me.


EVENING UPDATE: I managed to get two CiL blocks done! 

Comments

  1. LOVE those GREEN Crumbs!! Thanks for the reminder about the CiL blocks, too. They had momentarily fallen off my (project) radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly, finishing a quilt with the name "Emerald City" must qualify for a green finish for this month. That's my vote, anyway. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!