New month, new energy

Angela posted one of my favorite colors for this month's rainbow scrap challenge. Aqua...the most upbeat shade of blue. 

So I fmdove right in and did my two tumalo trail blocks. 

I see that String Frenzy uses shades of Aqua in several quilts so i will probably start making blocks for a few new things as the weeks go by.  

I cut out an aqua flower for CiL  today. And I cut more leaders and enders and kitted up some small blocks. I tidied up a bit which only SOMEWHAT tamed the chaos.  This is as clean as it gets.

I put away a few piles and finally used up a rayon remnant that was taking up space. I made an infinity scarf.

Comments

  1. Super pretty scarf! That color is so flattering around most people's face :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!