Slow and steady

I made four more blocks and i am rapidly tiring of this effort. So it will be a 16 block wallhanging. I need to cut more four patch ammo and the setting triangles for the four patches before i hear up production.

I have a short agenda for gardening tasks today so its time to head outdoors for a bit. 

Late day update: gardening cut short because of weather. Back inside and I cut and sewed the remaining fourpatches I need to do the last five blocks. I have been rooting around in my scrap bin to make these four patches. Not cutting them from strips. 

Got to cut 20 more sets of triangles and then clean up a bit.  

Hope everyone is having more scrappy progress than i managed this week!

Linkup to RSC 2019

Comments

  1. I love these blocks, and can see that they could be a bit tedious. Lots of little pieces! And you make them very accurately, which I'm sure takes extra time. It will make a great wall hanging and you can enjoy seeing it each day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. The blocks are not that accurate but thete is enough bias in them that i can fit them to the sashing. They are coming out 1/4" smaller than the pattern but bonnie said its ok to just cut the sashing to the same length.

      Delete
  2. SEW sorry to hear that you are tiring of making these blocks. You are going to have a fabulous quilt when you are done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are pretty. I find it hard to fit in the gardening here too between weather outbreaks! Thank goodness we have our quilting to fill in the moments! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!