Changing over

Still in between the two RSC colors for April and May.  I finished a little wallhanging from a grand niece's artwork and it uses both colors.

Otherwise.....i took a break from making daybreak blocks and finished the string sashings. 

This allowed me to put away the scrapsplosion of neutral strings. Thank goodness. It was quite an unsightly mess.

I have a small pile of aqua strings i need to make four small string blocks from. Then i will put away aqua and move on to orange.  Hope we all have a productive svrappt month!

Linking to RSC2019

Comments

  1. "scrapsplosion"! Love that term! Working with scraps always seems to generate more scraps! What a cute little fish, bet your grandneice loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!