Late to the party

The RSC 2019 link party

A busy week. Garden tasks, last watercolor class of the season, etc. Into Manhattan yesterday by train to have brunch with our younger son.  I don't think I have been in to the city since retiring and I fpund the crowds at Penn station a bit unsettling. I am so used to our quiet suburban life.  Luckily my son figured we should find a quieter part of town so we ate in a historic tavern in the financial district. I told him we would visit again in the fall when tourist season dies down a bit.

So this morning i pushed on to make the four patches in a square that i need to finish my Daybreak wallhanging.

Luckily it needed a bit more orange, which is our RSC color this month. 


Comments

  1. A visit to the city AND some ORANGE sewing for the RSC. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!