Sunshine beckons

Decided to sneak in some q time before heading outside to do gardenwork. I made my orange tumalo trail blocks.

Couldnt resist laying them out all together so far.

And coming in from the land of forgotten projects is another rosette for la passacaglia.

Got all the picky little starband pieces kitted up. Hope to slog forward on this today and throughout the week. 

I was also glad to finish and tirn in this crochet project for a local veterans nursing home. Will be working on mittens and hats for the homeless and for our holiday boutique.  Big projects in winter and smaller in the summer as far as yarny stuff goes.

Linking to RSC2019 and wishing all you scrappy moms a very happy mothers day tomorrow!




Comments

  1. So many lovely projects... that rosette is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. I need to get in a few finishes though!

      Delete
  2. I can already tell that I am going to absolutely LOVE your Tumalo Trail quilt!!! I may need to add that to my list of future RSC projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its easy to make the nine patches as l&e and then quickly make the hsts as soon as the monthly color is announced. And of course it makes a great dent in the scrap stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great! Love the Tumalo blocks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!