Starshine

There is so much more to be done....chevrons and strings and hsts oh my!  But i am loving how this is looking so far. 

Not to mention a growing pile of bonus triangles from all the chevrons that need to be trimmed.




I so need to start another rosette for La Pass.

Lots of work to be done but i may take a break this afternoon and paint for a while. I have a hostage situation unfolding now.....



I will free my cutting mat by luring him downstairs. Wish me luck!

Linking to 
RSC2019

Comments

  1. I love how it's turning out, too! I suspect you may already be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome from your hostage taker :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clyde has had his big paws wrapped around my heart since day 1!

      Delete
  2. What a stunning quilt that is going to be!! The BEST part? Just look at all those lovely dark BLUE scraps you are using!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. But i get so greedy and look for more blue fabric to augment what i have in my strip bins. I have a strong lust for scraps.

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love your blocks - stunning! And you can't beat an orange kitty. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie! Clyde loves to be in the midfle of the action.

      Delete
  4. Love how your quilt is progressing. Good luck with your quilt assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blocks - they’re very striking! And your orange tabby looks like a grand helper. How old is he?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!