Summer blues

June is flying by, isn't it?  My big project is slowing down after getting off to a great start.

I need lots more string blocks to keep it going. So i made a few this week.



I think i may need to move a machine to the first floor where its cooler to accelerate my progress.  

We have had a lot of rain in june and it is quite buggy this year. So I am not enjoying much summer sunshine.  I really feel a bit of guilt for not getting more done.  But I am limping toward the finish line on La Passacaglia. Should finish another rosette this week. Just need to add two diamonds to the end of the star band and stitch it on to the center.



Linking up  RSC2019





Comments

  1. Hurry up and move that machine SEW you can make some good headway on your dar BLUE blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are just so rich in your string blocks! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!