Not yet in the pink

I have not gotten immersed in the new RSC2019 color of the montj yet. It is pink. I am still hoping to finish up some blue projects from last month first. I did start gathering bits and pieces of pink though. My camera shows the color as a bit lavender but its not. 

The hot humid weather is making me wilt and i have no ac in the quiltorium. My plan to move a machine into the dining room is on hold as there is no ac there either. 

But if i clear off the desk in ds2's old room it may be a solution to my stalled progress. There is an ac in that room. Or i can move my fw into the master bedroom on a little folding table since its a shorter walk to my stash and supplies. Or i can get up earlier and get in some q time before the day heats up. 





Comments

  1. Oh! The challenges of hot summer months. Hopefully, you figure out the logistics SEW soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!