Bits of Blue

Not a lot of blue progress this week. I may regret starting this one but i had die cut some shapes a long time ago and they sat neglected using up shelf space. I will try to sell this accuquilt die when i am done. Shooting for another 36 by 40 ish donation quilt. Just a mashup of blues with no rhyme or reason.


I did finish another 36 by 42 donation quilt top for the local hospital this morning. Used up lots of older florals in the stash.


I will wait to quilt it til the blue project is done since i am using my Bernina Aurora for the blue piecing because of its kneelifter and speed throttle.  Typically I piece on the singer 301 and machine quilt on the Aurora.

Also popped out numerous 3" 9 patches and a few of these 4" leader and enders along the way.


Linking upto RSC2019

Off to exercise then a bit of housework. Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. Love all your bits of BLUE for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually getting the hang of those curved seams and am making steady progress. Still not loving the effort though!

      Delete
  2. Your floral top is really pretty. Love the green sashing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaanks Susie. I am liking the way it turned out.

      Delete
  3. I love your floral top with the green sashing, has a real garden look to it. Much nicer than multi coloured sashing, i thinl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Nature has so many lovely greens and that inspired me to do scrappy sashing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!