Pink to Blue

First a pinkish finish. This is heading to a local hospital NICU as an isolette cover. 



I was able to use up a lot of my remaining thirties stash. Happy about that.

I had to look elsewhere for backing and was very happy when i opened my flannel drawer. Arent those foxes on pink adorable?

I pulled out a small stack of die cut apple cores. I would like to make a second nicu quilt this month but i need to up my skill level on sewing these together. It is tedious. Not sure I will make many more apple core quilts......

Linking up to RSC2019



Comments

  1. Nice start on your light/bright BLUE sewing for the RSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fox backing is so cute! Nice job using those blues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!