Purple this and that

Linking to RSC2019

I had a whole post ready and somehow discarded it before I coukd post it.

Anyway.....today I worked on blocks for the Covered in Love  block drive. There is some purple here and there.



I started to piece purples for a scrappy butterfly block.



I have a nice little scrapsplosion to work from.



Other than the usual cutting scraps into standard usable scrap sizes I made some mini ninecpatches and two more small shoofly blocks. I think I will switch to the larger size pattern after i make what I have kitted up so far. Small table runner out of these maybe?



And I finally have my nails in sync with the color of the month!



I handed off four lap quilts to the local hospital. That felt good.

I have yet to feel like I am making a big enough dent in my stash though.....






Comments

  1. I was just heading up to work on some CiL blocks. Yours look GREAT!!! Nice job on getting in some PURPLE piecing for the RSC, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!