Not much q time

Saturday is usually a catch up sewing day for me but this past saturday we went into nyc to spend the day with our younger son. We must have walked 5 miles! But it was a gorgeous day that started with Hudson yards and looking up at the Vessel.

Then we walked the High Line before lunch.

Then down to the 911 memorial, the Oculus, and Battery park.



So this morning i finished my goal of five more blocks.

I also started some punkins this week.

And am struggling to finish this watercolor


Linking to RSC2019



Comments

  1. SEW jealous of your High Line walk!! Have fun with those Pumpkin blocks and don't worry about the watercolor. It will get finished when it's ready. Until then, try to feel satisfied in knowing that it is looking AMAZING!!! So much so, that I thought you were sharing a completed painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice day out, especially with family is always nice. I like your strip blocks. I'm always on the look out for scrappy ideas---like I need to start yet another quilt LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marsha since quilting is my therapy I banish feelings of guilt when i give in to the urge to start something new.

      Delete
  3. I always console myself by saying i learned a lot during paintings that miss the mark. Finished the string piecing part of the punkins so i hope it will go faster from here.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!