Too much diversion!

Last two saturdays we were away from home and that seriously cut into my quilting time. Add in the outdoor work if fall cleanup and the watercolor class being in session and it seems like there is precious little time for quilting.

I do hope to finish this table runner this week though.

I finished one pumpkin....and have string pieced 13 more. Most of the cutting is done so it ahould be achievable. Cross your fingers and wish me luck!


Here is some watercolor and sketching to fill out this post:





And the splendor of autumn view from my sofa.




Comments

  1. I love that third watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I struggled with it and its too overpainted in the dark areas. Joy you are right.....the woods are an inspiration!

      Delete
  2. No wonder you are so good at landscape painting!! Much beauty surrounds your home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!