Crossing off

Last weekend I got things fairly cleaned up in the quiltorium. Then I made a list of sewing tasks that have created some of the little piles of clutter and other small projects I never seem to get done. I made great progress this week, working in small sprints.

I trimmed all the bonus triangles that were sitting in a mini bin.



I made two quick zipper pouches from leftover scraps of quilted material. 

And got numerous things crossed off.

It feels great!
I think I can knock off a few more tasks this week!

I am itching to make some CIL blocks...the colors are gorgeous and the block pattern is so simple.

And Louise has me itching to crack open my orphan block box and see if I can at least start assembling some fun there. Take a look at what she has done in her recent posts.

I also finished this painting in watercolor class.

I framed this one sonce it turned out so well.



Linking up to RSC2019






Comments

  1. Sometimes, completing even the smallest tasks in the sewing room feels GREAT!! It looks like your list is WAY smaller than before. That painting? GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your painting! You really captured the showiness of one of those perfect autumn trees! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!