Finished

Ta da! Finished it on halloween night. It can stay on the table through thanksgiving.
Except i need a tablecloth under it. I keep the table extra padded in case people decide to put things there and that is one of those great old cotton mattress pads on top of the table right now.

Are you joining in the new quiltville mystery Frolic ?

I love the color combo and started pulling candidates after i cleaned half of the quiltorium. My spring green is on order and i definitely need more aqua.



Bluebonnets....always remind me of Nanci Griffith singing "Gulf Coast Highway." you Texas folks out there are so lucky to have your bluebonnet spring.

It is such a busy time of year. Was raking and bagging leaves for most of the day yesterday. I raked the same section both before and after the big gusty Halloween rai storm. Thete are still plenty of oak leaves waiting to descend....

So I am happy it is catch up time over at the annual rainbow scrap challenge.

Happy November.



Comments

  1. Enjoy your Great Pumpkin finish and have fun with the Bonnie Mystery!! Haven't decided if I will join in this year. Usually try to do a quarter of the units, but we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded the pumpkin tablerunner but didn't get it done this year. Definitely considering this year's BOM but also thinking about The Quilt Show BOM 2020.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come join the fun with Frolic Susie and Joy! And the punkin patch runner is a great small project for next year.

      Delete
  3. I made her cute pumpkin table topper too although mine's not quilted..that WILL get done before next October! I picked up the paint samples but won't do her mystery (unless it's so cute I can't stand it). She works with tinier than I like pieces. I did do Easy Street but STILL haven't gotten the borders on..another thing to get finished. We do love our bluebonnets!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!