Almost Decade's End....

Just want to quickly do this next to last linkup to RSC2019. Big thanks to Angela for keeping this going and for everyone who posted such fantastic ideas along this rainbow trail. You are all amazingly creative and productive and being part of this challenge has helped me keep a little quilting momentum going all year long.

Right now, it's Quiltville Mystery Quilt time, and I am trying to keep up! I have about half of the clue sewn, but need to press half of that half. And cut the rest of the sets for the clue.  Here is my first batch. I am on the fence about using some of my aqua stash that leans a bit more toward the greenish aqua if that makes any sense. I used up a lot of aqua on Ringo Lake two years ago.....

 I did paw through my RSC blocks from this year, and decided I had enough to start putting my Tumalo Trail blocks together. I got as far as cutting sashing before my week got away from me.
Louise, over at her incredibly productive boat, is always a blog inspiration, and was talking about a planning party. I have tended to overplan in some past years, and while it's good to have goals, too many goals just lead me to disappointment with my own underperformance.  So this is something I will check out, but not til after Christmas. Speaking of which, I did have a goal of making at least one batch of cookie dough today, so I better get going on that and get away from my desk and down to the kitchen. And I have some art tasks to finish today as well. 

Wishing anyone reading this every blessing of the holiday season. Love to you all from my little corner of the world.

Comments

  1. "Productive boat" made me chuckle! I'm really looking forward to seeing your Tumalo Trail blocks all set together. That one is going to be a beautiful quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!