Gotta sew faster

I took the big string bin over to the 301 because it sews with more speed than my FW. Worked on CIL donation blocks. My problem is most of my strings are in short lengths. So I will have to go through the FQ archives and create some long strings. Also my yellows are somewhat depleted because I made the string sections for my blue/yellow hunter's string star last year. I did finish two blocks this morning though.

String bin made a scrapsplosion as I was pawing around. I used some of the really short strips on those crooked courthouse blocks too. I just need to spend more time sewing......

Art adventures continue and I am keeping up with my sketchaday prompts.

 ARROW
 TOUCH
 RISE
 WAIT: Hey mom I am WAITing!
 THROW
 MUG
 SHOUT
Apologies if I posted any of these before. In a rush.....

Comments