A new month

Well this week I did stitch a little more orange for eventual use in donation quilts. These are blocks for donation quilts. Inspired by Louise and all the gorgeous donation quilts I have seen on her blog, I joined the Sunshine Online Quilt Guild which lives on MeWe an alternative to facebook. Since I ditched facebook over a year ago, it will fill a void of quilting social media fun for me. These easy blocks will help me use up some fabric. 


I also finished a flimsy that has a bit of teal here and there. My goal is to deliver it as a completed quilt to Covered in Love Texas from one of last year's block drive patterns.  I somehow got my seams turned around so the layout is more random than i intended. Oh well I tend to overthink things ...




But first I want to get Frolic quilted. My backing fabric arrived yesterday so that is top of my list for the upcoming week.

Linking to RSC2020

Comments

  1. Hmmmm ... never heart of MeWe. I'm not a big fan of Facebook but that's where I can find my family. Oh well. Have fun getting Frolic quilted & finished. That was one heck of a mystery quilt this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your CiL flimsy! Your blues really sparkle. And I can see that you're finding those Mendota blocks as easy and addictive as I do! I'm so glad you've joined Sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a tiny bit of TEAL!! That quilt top may not be exactly as you meant it to be, but it looks great and someone will be pleased to have it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!