Midweek Update

Still taking a break from Frolic. I can't put it aside much longer though.

On Sunday, I finished another donation block for Covered in Love TX

And just peeking in on the right because I am too lazy to go back and crop the photo is an actual orange almost done block. I have three more started, and these are so I don't look like I am slacking off for the RSC linkup on Saturday.

Tomorrow I will try to get this oversized mug rug done. I also want to cut out at least one tree block for Australia. I downloaded the pattern from Sew Brain and will send it along via the Joyful Quilter who will send them off to Australia.

Other than that, I spent the rest of my free time today doing my cardio workout and decluttering. I just listed some things for sale on ebay and amazon so they can go out the door. I have two bags by the front door for goodwill, and a black trash bag of junk to pitch tomorrow. We are slowly rounding up the dead electronics from all corners of the house so I can call I guy who will haul that off for free. It's not fun, but it feels better to get the clutter level down. Hopefully when there is a break in the rain next week, I can fill up a whole careload and get it over to goodwill.

Other than that, it's gray and rainy here still, but there are buds on my daffodils, so maybe spring will rescue us from this soggy sad winter early this year.

Comments

  1. Good for you for getting some clutter out of the house! That always feels good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dropped one bag of clothes off in a donation bin. Yes it does feel good. Now to sew through more fabric.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!