On the cusp of February

Good thing Frolic had so much green in it so I could say I am participating in RSC2020. Right now I just have the four quarter blocks to make for the corners and i can assemble the center. The longest row is assembled except for the corners. Its all a muddle on the design wall with that one row having sashing so no new photos yet.

As stress relief from all the frolic sewing, unsewing and resewing, i made another framed crumb star this week.


I cut the pieces for two more but didnt get very far.

When I planned my goals for the year I wanted to do a little work on string blocks, selvege blocks and wild n goosey blocks. My goal for goosey was 8 per month but i only eked out a third one this morning. No strings or selveges were touched. Its the frolic factor.

The goosey block does have both green and orange in it.



Linking to RSC2020

I would like to make some of those big floral posey blocks that are on the cover of the current quiltmaker mag. I think these would make a great donation quilt that might work up fast in oranges pinks and corals. But I can not even find space to pull fabrics until i get the frolic top done. I had to shove my ironing board against a table to use my whole design wall for frolic layout.

Of course there was art this week as well.








Comments

  1. Another lovely Framed Star and Goosey. too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyful. RSC2020 is suffering as Frolic goes long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!