Baby steps

Its been a rough week and they are telling us next week will be worse here in the greater NY area.

I was able to get facetime going on my ancient ipad and we were able to share some laughs on screen with our son in manhattan on his birthday. 

I pretty much stuck to an exercise schedule and try to get outside for a while on sunny days.

Quilting motivation ebbs and sometimes flows at a trickle pace. Ditto for painting. 

I did manage to push a donation quilt closer to the finish line. Its half quilted.


Made a few more masks as well. 

We changed to light blue for April in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2020 but I had such a scrapsplosion from mask leftovers that I didn't want to take any more fabric. Thankfully I found some light blue in my box of frolic leftovers.




I will be stitching these up soon and use them as a starter for some 2ort of orphan block project.

Finished this from a photo my son sent us from a Tahoe vacation last summer.

Stay home and stay safe this week!






Comments

  1. LOVE those Light/Bright BLUE blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!! They are going to make an excellent jumping off point for your Orphan Block quilt. I'll be looking forward to seeing that grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy.....there are a lot of leftovers from Frolic......

      Delete
  2. Pretty blocks ... love the blue & green together! Beautiful painting too and a terrific reminder of a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie...I really love that spring green. It's finally turning that color outside too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!