Recovering Mojo

I feel like I am back into the swing of things...a new normal. The last few days have been more productive and I am sticking to a reasonable exercise regimen. Cardio on the bike every other day, walking on the days in between  if the weather permits, and doing the occasional Qi Gong/Tai Chi for relaxation.

We are all feeling well here and I told the grocery clerk who was behind plexiglas that she was my only social life this week. Quick trip, in the morning for seniors, before the aisles get clogged with people and the potential virus particles.

I finished my fourth quilt of 2020--a donation slated for Quilts Beyond Borders, eventually. I assume no one really wants a package from New York, and I do not want to add a post office trip to my already crowded schedule of a weekly drive to the grocery store.

Last week, in a frantic effort to say I was still participating in RSC 2020, I laid out some blocks from leftover bits from Frolic. I sewed them together today and they have some light blue in them.


I even had some quality painting time this week, although I still dashed off a few quick sketches to keep my sketch a day streak going...245 days of consecutive sketches thus far. 





I am glad I have so much to do at home, and I am not bored. Hoping my few readers stay healthy and navigate through this time with grace and peace.


Comments

  1. RSC blocks in Light/Bright BLUE and a finished quilt, too? Productivity AND some lovely paintings!! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the beet/radish painting very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all doing the best we can, aren't we?
    That's a beauty of a quilt, and like Louise, I really like that beet sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Frolic blocks are beautiful. I love the combination of the blue and green. Your Scrappy Trip turned out great. Love the red/orange border!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!