A fanciful little landscape

My energy is flowing toward painting, at the expense of time for quilting. I am going to roll with it.

I completed another gouache tutorial. This one was very detailed, and I got the colors a bit wrong...it's supposed to be a foggy background and in the original the violet haze was much more grayed out.But I am getting the hang of the right consistency at least. Working on tutorial #3.

I think I need to go touch up the center on this quick little watercolor as well. The colors in the photo are not true to life.

I am starting to put some of my other artwork up for sale in various ways over on Redbubble which I think is a better option than Cafepress. They even offer masks!  Anyway, my stuff is not as nice as some of the real artists there, so take a look around.

Comments