Bye bye blue

Over at RSC2020 our color for May is dark green. Today is a beautiful warm day bit I decided not to walk the woods and spent a few hours in the quiltorium.

I finished my blue framed crumb stars. Wish I had made more. My plan is to make these blocks into baby quilts for donation.


I also finished this quilt top for Sunshine Online's T drive for Wrap a Smile. I goofed the math from the outset but managed to make it all come together ok. This will be my machine quilting task for next week. 
I recapped artwork and listed some links to some things I might be taking up next in yesterday's post.

I did a burst of housecleaning yesterday and will likely do some light outdoor work later today...picking up branches and such. 

Scrap on and stay safe folks.


Comments

  1. LOVE your T quilt!! It had me wishing there was someone in my family with a T name. I really want to make that quilt... NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make it with another initial Joy!

      Delete
  2. I can see why you wanted more stars! They are really great. Now you can make a batch in dark green :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. If I make 5 in one color I can alternate with four unbordeted blocks for a quick 36" baby quilt for donation.

      Delete
  3. I think that T Quilt is really fun! Your stars are out of this world (get it?) and can't wait to see your dark green ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie! It woyld have been more fun if I got the math right!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!