Machine Quilting is Done, and some other Blog updates

I did the quilting on Allietare over several days, so I didn't hurt my neck or shoulders.

Just an allover large stipple or meander or whatever it is called when you don't cross over your previous quilting.

I am ready to make binding, I will use the same gold as the inner border, because I already have some leftover binding from my scrappy double irish chain, and I have enough yardage for the rest of the binding.

That means, the only fabric I purchased for this quilt was backing, outer border and the gray constant. Every other scrap was from stash. I love that.

I uploaded a few things to my crochet page, and added my selvage bag to the Sewn projects page

Are you this crazy? Do you save your pretty selvages and make things out of them?

Comments