A little flimsy finished from early RSC2019

Back in January when we Rainbow scrappers were working on RED scraps, I made some blocks out of bonus triangles and tossed them aside.  I decided it was time to finish at least ONE RSC2019 project, so I am at the flimsy stage with a table runner. Just the thing to replace my punkin patch which now needs to be retired til next fall. Oh wait....the punkin patch was another one I started in Orange month and actually finished. I am not as much of a slacker as I thought.



And I finished my Frolic Clue 1 yesterday.

We are getting a dreary wintery mix today and I feel the beginnings of a sore throat, so I am taking it easy and will quilt it and bind it later in the week.

I am going to kit up some Folded Hexagon ornaments before I head downstairs for the rest of the afternoon. There are video tutorials for these as well, but one page of instrux is faster for me than watching a 30 minute video.

Stay warm, stay healthy and stay scrappy my friends!






Comments

  1. Good luck finishing that RSC project! It's going to make a lovely focal point for your table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks! Do you know the name for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy and Louise. I don't know what the blocks are called . i just played with a bunch of bonus hsts and made it up but i am sure some other resourceful quilter of bygone years had the same idea. I will try to find my old block dictionary book and maybe it has the name.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I only respond from my computer, and since I retired, I don't spend as much time at my desk, but I will get back to you!